03 March, 2009

The Family

I have gotten some feedback on the whole "Pay it Forward" thing. I've heard things like, "We're too embarrassed to write what we actually did, because it wasn't _________ enough..." (fill-in-the-blank with words like "good" or "big" or "cool").

I think whatever you do is great! Don't be ashamed! Be proud of your generosity.

Feel free to comment with things that have been done to you, because it might help some of us get ideas.

I work at a restaurant and sometimes people pay for strangers' dinners, which I love.

So, we paid it forward already (since we took our own pictures). Ha ha. We got a nice gift from someone for Christmas, that we would have liked to keep, and we passed it on to someone who needed it more than we did. The end. That wasn't so bad. Your turn.























4 comments:

Joyce March 3, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

These are dang cute, we drove past that Factory on Sunday and Kyle said, it would be cool to work there, I said it reminded me of Rexburg.

Farrah March 3, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

I so love what you're doing with your photography!! I really enjoy seeing all the shots. I'm hoping that the next time Josh and I make it up to Utah, you'll shoot us. You're doing great and I LOVE seeing them! Keep up the good work!

eve March 8, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

love the family pix.
so i gave a homeless guy a bag of potato chips.. it was kind of scary, but i hope it helped him somehow, if only as a gesture.
and i am doing some alterations for my grandmother-in-law
and..
i will keep doing some small things here and there and they will all add up!
i love this idea, i admire it and i will try to incorporate it!
you are great

Kiera March 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

You hardly need me! These pictures are great! Nice job. :)