09 April, 2010

Temples

Do you need a picture of the temple for your wall? Well, you can print any picture I have taken, for free! Here they are. If you'd like a high-resolution image, just note the image name and email me and I'll send it to you. Print it wherever you'd like.

If you want a higher quality print than you can get at Walmart or Costco, or a print without my signature on it, then you can order a print from me! What a great idea! Email me. I'm quite affordable.

I would be happy to hear if you hang one of these pictures on your wall, so please comment.

Thanks!



0

1

2

3

4

5

6

9

7

8

10

Draper 1

Draper 2

Draper 3

12 (Oakland)

13

14

15

16

17

18

20

21

22

23

1 comments:

Kayli January 27, 2011 at 2:47 AM  

So I saw these back when you posted this, and I didn't tell you then but I LOOOOVE them. Especially the Mt. Timpanogas ones. I love the blue/teal windows with the gold on the trees and angel Moroni. And the sky was just perfect. I love them all but I finally got #21 printed for our wall. I would have sooner, but we have moved a couple times in the last while. It's also my desktop background.
So thank you for the WONDERFUL images and your generosity in letting us have them instead of selling them.