20 October, 2010

Baby Karen - 12 months






These are 2500 pixels wide on my computer and I thought that would make them less pixely when they were at 80% of this html table column, but I see that they are still 1015 pixels wide, which must mean that 1015 is 80% of my monitor, and it's still pixely for me. So, I realize that no matter what size I make the originals, at 80%, they are still going to be pixely, and I'm going to stick with 800 pixels wide from now on.

If you care. :)

One hour later: I just opened this page in Firefox and none of the photos are pixely! I always use IE. Is it true what everyone says about Firefox?

2 comments:

Evan October 23, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

Yes. To make an analogy, IE is a plastic spork, and Firefox is a set with a metal fork, spoon, and knife. 笑

Angie Berrio October 23, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Hi Evan,
You read my blog? I'm always surprised who comments here. Are you home? I've been meaning to respond to your letter. It's sitting right here in front of the computer. :)
O-Genki de ne!