28 December, 2010

Cat - 6 months | Spanish Fork children photographer

Happy six-months to me!
I like to roll and try to sit and scoot across the floor.
I can sleep all night long, so my parents are going to keep me.
I still like to be swaddled.
I don't like my carseat.
I like my big brother, especially when someone helps me chase him around the room.
I like milk and oatmeal and bananas.
I have my mom's pumpkin-shaped head and my dad's feet.
I have my grandma's eyes and mouth.
The origin of my nose is a mystery.
My hair is mullet-like and has a white stripe down the middle.
In a nutshell, I'm too-die-for!






2 comments:

Kayli December 30, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Wow-- that second picture-- she looks just like a doll. A very cute doll.

Joyce January 2, 2011 at 1:59 AM  

Oh my goodness, I want her forever.