26 April, 2011

Mid-night Migraine





Inasmuch as I did not make it to the workshop I'd hoped to attend, I decided to attempt a photo all by myself, with no instructor, and this is what I came up with. Does it count as a self-portrait if my husband pushed the shutter button, but I did all the directing and told him when to push ?

Of course, the lovely Brooke Shaden was my inspiration, and I still don't know how she does the hair flip. Nonetheless, I'm a little bit proud of how this photo turned out, and that I bought the dress and candle stick holder for less than $2 total! My eyes have been reopened this week to the importance of refusing, reducing, and then recycling (in that order). Here is a link to the eye-opener.

4 comments:

Amy April 26, 2011 at 10:11 PM  

this is such an awesome photo angie!! super cool!! good job:)

Joyce April 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

Uh, the coolest pic I have ever seen! I want one to hang up in my house. Your feet look very ghostly though, kinda creepy, but still want more of these crazy things.

Wonder Woman May 4, 2011 at 11:57 PM  

Having recently had a midnight migraine, I particularly identify with this picture. Though it reminds me of a time before Excedrin Migraine. What did those poor people do?

Sacajawea May 11, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

I couldn't love this anymore. It is perfect! (and so so fun!)