23 January, 2012

Valentine's Day Mini-Sessions & Fundraiser

100% of the cost of these mini-sessions will be donated to the Morford Adoption fund. I am really impressed with this local family that is adopting a brother and sister from an orphanage in the Ukraine.

If I was in a position to adopt two siblings, I would, but instead, I want to help out another family who is ready and able.






Cost $50

I am planning on these sessions being indoors, at my house, but outdoors works, if you prefer, and the weather is agreeable.

Email to schedule!

1 comments:

Sacajawea January 24, 2012 at 11:05 AM  

I think this is so great of you to do, (and I love supporting people giving their time and talents for great causes!) I also happen to need a photo taken of Sawyer. So this will be perfect. Just message me when you are ready to schedule!