03 March, 2012

Well, I'll be . . .

I am a photographer not to be reckoned with, like for example, my Facebook page gets an average of one view per week. (Facebook sends me a weekly email reminding me how unpopular I am). I should unsubscribe because I'd rather not know who isn't checking out my site.

So, I was reading Yan's Photo blog today and I saw that she was published in Kinfolk, a rather trendy magazine with like a billion subscribers. And then I noticed that she had a profile photo in the magazine, and then I realized that I was the one that took that profile photo! Yep, that one over there on the right.




So, even though I took her photo, with her camera, in her studio, after she took our family photos, I was published rather indirectly in Kinfolk. So, yeah, I'm somebody!

Did anybody hear that?

Here is the original.



I think I'll treat myself to some Cafe Rio for all my hard work.

2 comments:

Diana March 3, 2012 at 6:15 PM  

you did it, you took the photo! i am so sorry i didn't credit you. i am going to adjust my blog post right now!

Traci M March 3, 2012 at 9:54 PM  

It's a great photo, Angie. Great work. :)